Downloading videos from websites online is not so easy for newbies. If you are not a tech or geek person, you may not understand at the first sight how to download videos only. Hence there are many guides showing how to save videos from social medias or videos storing sites, but if you not read carefully those guides, you may be lost. In this article, we are going to show you simple steps to download and save videos from social medias or videos sites using Savetin.com and SaveTwitterVideo.online.
Saveting and SaveTwitterVideo are two websites applications that allow people to download and save videos from popular websites like Twitter, Vimeo, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and many other websites.
How to Download videos from Saveting?
Saveting is a powerful web application that supports lots of videos websites and social medial. In Saveting website, it is explaining step by step how to download videos from many websites. If you are interested, you can check on saveting.com. In the following paragraphs, we will show you how nto download videos in a very simple way. One of the information you need to have in hand is the URL link of the video. If the video is protected by its owner, you will not be able to download it. In all cases, Saveting will let you know if the video is protected or if the website is supported or not. The main websites supported are the following: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, 9gaga, Vevo, Vine, Vidme and so. To save video using Saveting, follow the process below:
- Copy the URL link of the page containing the video you wish to download. If you are using a social media like Facebook or Twitter, open the post containing the video and copy the URL. If you are using and video hosting website like YouTube, open the video like to view it, copy the URL of the page.
- Go to saveting.com and Paste the URL link on the input form, then press download to go to the next page
- On the next page, if the video website (or social media) is supported and the video is not protected, you will see a list of videos and associated download links. Right click on your preferred video and save on your computer or device
- Wait until the video is download and start playing it with your favorite player
To have more insights, you can read the full articles from Saveting blow explaining how to download a video from Twitter.
How to Download videos from SaveTwitterVideo?
Copying video from SaveTwitterVideo is similar to Saveting downloads. SaveTwitterVideo is a web application dedicated to save video from Twitter, but in reality, it supports the same sites as Saveting. SaveTwitterVideo is also available on several languages, so people from different countries can use it to download and save videos online.
SaveTwitterVideo has a great layout. In the homepage, there is an introduction and an explanation on how to download video from Twitter. The home page is translated in about six languages.
SaveTwitterVideo presents multiple options of videos formats and sizes. Depending on the source of the video site, you can have multiple type of video (MP4, Webm, FLV etc.) available for download, so you can choose your best one.
To download video from SaveTwitterVideo, here is the process to follow:
- Copy the URL link of the page where the video is embedded.
- Go to savetwittervideo.online and Paste the URL link on the input box. Hit the download button.
- On the new page, you will find a list of download links available. Each of the links corresponds to a video size and resolution.
- Wait until the video is completely downloaded. Open the target folder where the video is downloaded and play the video file you just download.
This small guide intends to show you how to download videos using Saveting or SaveTwitterVideo on very simple steps. Those two sites support lots of videos websites and social medias and even the most popular ones. They are also very easy to use and are completely free. If you are seeking to download video from social medias like Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, YouTube and similar ones, try Saveting or SaveTwitterVideo and you will not be disappointed.