Why go to office and drain yourself out when you can sit at home, enjoy the company of your family and friends, and still earn a handsome amount to make a luxurious living. Well, I have got some friends who instead of cribbing about their 8 to 10 hours of dull and monotonous desk job have quit their office posts, and are still earning a bountiful amount. You would be surprised to know how. They chose to live their dreams and work on their own terms. They chose to spend their work hours as per their wish whether online or offline.
So instead of working for an employer who does not consider the value of your time and interest and forces you to work for a tedious job for continuous and prolonged period of more than 9 hours which not only reduces your productivity but also leads to what is called stress-response hyper stimulation, why not work in your own comfortable working hours with the added advantage of facilities like work at home and a decent salary?
- Online Surveys: This is one of the simplest and easiest ways to earn money. Various Research companies hire people to fill online surveys and provide feedback on their products. The job takes a few minutes of your day and a few clicks and can help you earn around £3 ($5) for some surveys.
- Affiliate Marketing: This is a process of internet marketing when you get paid for promoting other company’s products. If you have quite a handful of followers on social media sites then promoting some product or service can get you a good commission. You just need to sign up as a publisher, share you affiliate link with your friends and followers and on each purchase using your shared link, you will be able to earn a commission.
- Transcriber: This is a very interesting and simple job to earn money. You just need to have good focus and a perfectly working pair of ears. You read that right. Working as a Transcriber, you just need to listen to the audio files and translate them to text files. So in your free time, instead of listening to music, listen to these audio files, transliterate them and earn money.
- Social Media Page Admin: This might sound new but is a very effective process if you are an addict of social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Well, for this job, you do not need to be an experienced professional but an enthusiast. These days, almost all organisations have a Social Media page where they post information about their products and services and gain followers to earn a reputation in the industry. To handle these pages, organisations hire people as Admin who are required to post interesting updates about the company and gain followers via these updates. So you just need to be a social media freak who knows how to attract the right kind of attention to earn followers and it will help you earn a good income working what you like the most.
- Freelancer: If you are some of those who love their work but are just bored of working in pre-defined working hours at office then Freelancing is the job for you. There are various sites which make you bid for projects as per your interest from Photography, Photoshop, Website Designing and Content Writing to Data entry jobs and IT Consultations. With these jobs, you get the benefit of working in your own comfortable time, at your own place and your own terms. Whether it be travelling, or being on a vacation, work as and when you desire and earn money without much hard work.
So what are you waiting for? If you are literally frustrated of your job and your boss, make a choice of being your own boss. Instead of dragging yourself to office daily like a hard worker, be a smart worker and earn the same or even more amount of money working at home.