Some unique festive gifts for someone special
If you want to buy a unique festive gift for someone special, take a look at some of the great options below:
- Festive board games: If you are buying for an older person or a family, festive board games could be ideal. While many people are into computer and mobile games these days, there are still many that like to settle down with a traditional board game. If you want to purchase a board game you will find some fabulous pre-Christmas Holiday deals at Laura Ashley, where you can choose from some wonderful festive board games including Christmas skittles and Christmas bingo.
- Festive hamper: When the person you are buying for loves festive food and drink, you can’t go wrong with a festive hamper. Not only do they look fabulous but they are packed with festive goodies that the recipient will love. Retailers such as Marks & Spencer do some wonderful festive hampers, which are beautifully gift wrapped and presented. This will make a unique and very special gift for the foodie in your life.
- Festive ales: If you know someone that loves a drop of ale, then a selection of festive ales could be just the right gift. You can find all sorts of seasonal ales that are available over the festive season including ones that have warmth and spice, which are ideal for this season. Some of the top ones to choose from include Santa’s Little Helper, Plum Pudding Porter, and Southwold Christmas Ale. You will find Christmas ale at most major supermarkets, often in gift sets containing four different bottles.
- Festive scented candles: Scented candles are great at any time of the year. However, at Christmas time you can get some incredible scented candles in all sorts of sumptuous combinations. This includes the Christmas Eve Yankee candle, Christmas Spice from Lily Flame, the Beefayre Winter Berries candle, and the Frosted Spruce candle from John Lewis. All of these candles bring the scent of Christmas and winter with them, making them the perfect gift for those who love a fragrant home.
- Hot chocolate gift sets: Most people love to cosy up with a mug of hot chocolate but at Christmastime you can get some fabulous hot chocolate gift sets that look as good as they taste. This includes hot chocolate gifts sets from some of the best known chocolate manufacturers. You can even get Bailey’s hot chocolate gift sets for those that like to spice up their hot drink with a little tipple. You will find these gifts sets in most major department stores and supermarkets, so you can treat someone special with an indulgent gift this Christmas.
- Theatre experience gift: Many people love to go to the theatre, and at Christmastime there are some fantastic festive productions on stage. So, you can purchase a theatre experience for someone special to treat them to a memorable festive performance and a great night out. If you want to push the boat out you can find a combined dinner and theatre package, which means that they can make a real night of it and enjoy really getting into the festive mood.
All of these gift ideas provide you with a festive alternative to the usual gifts, making it easier for you to choose a great gift for someone special.
Choosing the right gift
These are just some of the great festive gifts that you can consider for a loved one if you are stuck on what to purchase for them. As you can see, they all have a festive theme, which makes them all the more special and appropriate at this time of year. Most are also very affordable, which means that you won’t have to spend a fortune to give someone a special festive gift this Christmas. All you need to do in order to choose the right gift is put some thought into the type of things or activities the recipient likes based on your knowledge and experience. You can then work out the amount you can afford to spend so that you can better determine which gift to purchase for them.