If you need to catch a rare Pokemon, the app will notify you when you're next.
You do not need any kind of registration or login.
Data is updated constantly with other users of the application.
Just open the application and then see that Pokemon have near you.
Since Go Live Radar Map is driven by it's community, it's possible that there may not yet be Pokemon locations in your area when you first download the app.
If this is the case, you can go out and mark the locations of Pokemon you've found to help other players in your area. When others view the location of the Pokemon locations you've marked, your trainer name
Download Go Live Radar Map For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Dance Up For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install Go Live Radar Map For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Go Live Radar Map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Monkey Evolution – Clicker For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Go Live Radar Map For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.