**Episode 8: A Journey's End? is now available to download via in-app.**
***Continue your adventures with the New Order of the Stone by purchasing the Adventure Pass (via in-app), which includes access to download episodes six, seven, and eight***
In this five part episodic series, play as either a male or female hero named 'Jesse,' and embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
• Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang
• Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens
• You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
– – – –
Examples of supported devices include:
– Galaxy S5 and up
– HTC One (M7)
– LG G2/G2 Mini and up
– Motorola Moto X
Examples of unsupported devices include:
– Galaxy Tab 4 and below
– Galaxy S5 Mini and below
– Nexus 7 2012
– Droid RAZR
How to Download:BlueStacks For PC
Download Minecraft: Story Mode For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Velociraptor – Map Speed Limit For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install Minecraft: Story Mode For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minecraft: Story Mode’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: JIFFMOJI For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Minecraft: Story Mode For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.