Minibus Simulator 2017 is one of the minibus simulators, which offers you a unique gaming experience to feel like a real minibus driver. Realistic car physics and challenging gameplay are waiting for you! Become the best minibus driver in real city!
– Realistic physics of minibuses and other vehicles
– Perfectly detailed passengers/pedestrians with realistic animations
– Smart transport traffic system
– Unique system of routes
– A realistic system of traffic lights and gas stations
– More than 13 well-detailed minibuses!
– Detailed locations, both urban and countryside!
– Three modes of driving: simulator, drift and arcade
– The cycles of day and night
– Radio with three radio stations – Rock, Pop, and Rap
– Realistic system with visual damage
– Full detailing cars with interior
– Painting and tuning of minibus
– Control with the arrows keys, steering wheel or the accelerometer!
– First-person view and other types of cameras, including rear view camera and camera from salon
– Incredible 3D graphics and detailed world
– Exciting gameplay!
Want to feel like a minibus driver? Then Minibus Simulator 2017 is your choice!
How to Download:BlueStacks For PC
Download Minibus Simulator 2017 For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Pixelmon world (craft & build) For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install Minibus Simulator 2017 For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minibus Simulator 2017’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drawtopia Premium For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Minibus Simulator 2017 For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.