In Miss the Moose, you must drive laps around a track…but, for all you racing fans, it’s not quite that simple. The track is located in North Country – a magical place known for exotic Moose sightings!
So, push the pedal to the metal and vamoose, but avoid hurting these majestic creatures as you accelerate, drift, and listen to outlaw country. Featuring a vivid art style, Miss the Moose includes changing weather conditions, leaderboards/achievements, seven unlockable vehicles – each with their own unique sound – and, did we mention,…herds of moose! One finger is all you’ll need to become the next Moose King!
• 7 Unlockable and Distinct Off-Road Vehicles
• 7 Music Tracks to Pump Up the Action
• Different Weather Events Ranging from Rain to Snow
• One Finger Gameplay Controls Vehicle Acceleration, Handling, & Drifting
• Achievements and Leaderboards Spur You Forward
• Moose, Plenty ‘O Moose
Tapinator (Ticker: TAPM) designs, develops, and publishes games on mobile platforms. The Company’s portfolio includes over 200 mobile gaming titles that, collectively, have achieved over 200 million downloads. Tapinator is headquartered in New York. For more info, visit Tapinator.com.
Download Miss the Moose For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Blocky Cars for PC (Windows & Mac)
How to Install Miss the Moose For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Miss the Moose’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Angry Birds Stella POP For PC (Windows & MAC)
That’s it! For ‘Miss the Moose For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.