This is an unofficial app and it is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by Niantic or The Pokémon Company.
It gets uptime data from mmoserverstatus.com hence it could give you misleading results. Use at your own risk :)
– French by @FRPokemonGo
– German by @Flozzed
– Hebrew by David Pisahov
– Polish by Jakuba G.
– Romanian by Ovidiu Sîrb (@ovisirb)
– Russian by Alexander Sazykin (@Rightzel)
– Slovenian by RudiBr (@rudibr)
– Spanish (Santiago Gómez G.)
– Turkish by Ahmet Tümiş (email@example.com)
Download Server Status for Pokemon GO For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Flying Police Bike Simulator For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install Server Status for Pokemon GO For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Server Status for Pokemon GO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Room Smash VR For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Server Status for Pokemon GO For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.