In Spades: Classic Card Game, you play with people from all over the world in our multiplayer mode, or train with our bots offline. Choose if you will go blind nil or see your cards and guess how many books you have. Want to be the Ace in Spades? This is your chance to play this awesome card game for FREE!
– Multiplayer and Singleplayer modes: play Spades against other people or solo against the bots!
– Talk to your partner and your opponents in our Chat.
– Your feelings are a tap away with the emoticons. :)
– How many books do you see? Select your bid, or if you will go nil or blind nil, just like in the real game.
– Check the score, the last tricks or ask for a hint.
– Deck and table customization.
– Autosave: game is automatically saved at each turn, so you can continue on your own time.
If you like Spades and other similar trick taking card games like Hearts, Euchre, Oh Hell, Cribbage, Bridge and Piquet, you will love this game!
Download Spades: Classic Card Game NOW! This game is a must have for all Spades and card game lovers! Bid, trump and be the Ace in Spades!
* Spades: Classic Card Game does not use real money to bet or to generate gains from the game.
Download Spades: Classic Card Game For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install Spades: Classic Card Game For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spades: Classic Card Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tricky Test 2™: Think Outside For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Spades: Classic Card Game For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.