Spider Solitaire has a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects.
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way!
The main purpose of the spider game is to remove all cards from the table, assembling them in the tableau before removing them. Initially, 54 cards are dealt to the tableau in ten piles, face down except for the top cards. The tableau piles build down by rank, and in-suit sequences can be moved together. The 50 remaining cards can be dealt to the tableau ten at a time when none of the piles are empty.
+ 3 Spider variations — 1-suit, 2-suit, 4-suit (traditional)
+ Landscape & portrait orientation lock setting
+ 14 Kinds of Card Backgrounds
+ 10 Kinds of App Backgrounds
+ Easy to Use user-interface
+ Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
+ Drag and drop cards or throw them!
+ Playable cards wiggle or glow — turn off for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
+ Unlimited Undo
+ Detailed Statistics
Download Spider Solitaire – Card Game For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Eagle Simulator™ For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install Spider Solitaire – Card Game For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spider Solitaire – Card Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Dolphin Show For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Spider Solitaire – Card Game For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.