"The Great Tournament" is a 180,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Philip Kempton, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Enjoy the story of a young boy’s rise from lowly squire to powerful knight in this epic story that takes place in medieval times.
• Choose your attributes and train your skills in order to win in tournaments.
• Become a hero of the realm or use your power to take control over the kingdom.
• Unique combat and character generation ensures no one game is the same.
• Fight for glory, love, or power in the Great Tournament.
• Multiple endings with different story lines.
How to Download:BlueStacks For PC
Download The Great Tournament For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Fold the World For PC (Windows And Mac)
How to Install The Great Tournament For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Any Emulator You like,from Links which are provided above.
- Now After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘The Great Tournament’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GTA: Liberty City Stories For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it! For ‘The Great Tournament For PC‘ Stay tuned on Phone App's For PC for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.