There is a simple procedure involved, where you have to save the files in a particular directory in order to access them later on for transfer. In this article, we will discuss the steps to transfer the files on to your computer.
- Firstly, download the iFile file browser on to your iPhone. This enables you to save the movies you download with the Showbox app in Camera Roll. Make sure you have installed the iFile browser before proceeding further with this tutorial.
- Once downloaded, open up the app and go to this particular directory: var>mobile>Library>Artworks. This folder will contain all the movies you have downloaded with Showbox. Now you will have to move these files to another directory.
- Select all the files that you wish to transfer on to your PC and choose Edit. The Edit option will be present at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once selected, you can either cut or copy all the files, depending on your requirements.
- Once the files are copied, go to var>mobile>Media>DCIM>100APPLE and paste the whole bunch. This particular folder is known as the camera roll. Once pasted the files are ready to be transferred to the computer.
- In the last step, connect your iPhone to the PC and open up Camera Roll. The files you have transferred from the previous folder should appear in here. Simply copy and paste them on to your PC and enjoy.
What we did here is transferred the files to a place where they are accessible by the PC. The directory where the movies are downloaded being inaccessible in the traditional way, to the user.
So, in order to transfer to them on to the computer, we copied them in a directory which is accessible, i.e., Camera Roll. We chose this folder because it contains all the pictures and videos you take on your camera. Hence, it’s accessible on your PC.