In some cases we have a song stuck in your head. For these cases we come in handy as simple application like SoundHound , allowing us to put a song or even hum it near the phone, and recognize in seconds. Once recognized the song (rarely not we find we seek), can hear a fragment thereof to make sure that is what we are looking for, and even we can see the video if we have Internet access. In addition, we may share our success by finding songs via facebook or twitter, thanks to full integration social networks which boasts the application. SoundHound is one of the best apps in its scope, since it recognizes almost all relatively well known songs that we put forward, no problem.
Table of Contents
Download SoundHound For PC : [Link]
SoundHound For PC, Andy:
- Download and Install Andy From here: [Link].
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Enter your Google ID and Configure Andy just like an Android Phone.
- Now Download the SoundHound For PC from link given above.
- After the Download is Complete Open the APK file.
- Chose Andy As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the App will Start in Andy.
- Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- Open the Installed App from the Main menu of Andy emulator and Enjoy.
SoundHound For PC, BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks from here: [Link].
- Download the APK file of SoundHound For PC from Link Above.
- Open the Downloaded Apk file.
- Chose BlueStacks As Default program to Run the APK File.
- Installation of the game will start on Bluestacks.
- After the Installation is Complete Play the App from Main menu of Bluestacks.
- Enjoy the Game on big Screen.
SoundHound For PC, YouWave:
- Download and Install YouWave from here: [Link].
- Open Browser app in it.
- Search for Play.google.com.
- In the search bar, enter the SoundHound.
- Tap the Install button and you’ll be prompted to enter the G-mail ID, enter one.
- That is it, now the Download will start, followed by the Installation.